Beautifully opened up to enable modern living in a stylish interior with a nod to heritage. There is dark oak laminate flooring that flows in from the hall and onward to the kitchen. Walls are in neutral shades and the whole space is lit by a large bay to the front and French doors & windows to the rear. There's dimmer-switch lighting for when evening falls. Two contrasting heritage fireplaces add a lovely touch of character as do origial victorian cupboard spaces. There are 3 beautiful vertical radiators to ensure the whole space is warm all year round. This is stunning open plan living.
Modern white units at ground and eye level run the length of the kitchen along with marble-effect counter-tops. There is a sink and drainer under the window which looks out onto the rear garden. A gas range-cooker is complemented by an overhead extractor hood and theres a tucked away combi boiler to keep everything and everyone warm. Walls are part-tiled in a lovely teal and you'll find the space lit by spotlights at night and skylights and windows by day. There are French doors to the rear garden. To complete this lovely kitchen you will find integrated fridge, freezer, washing machine and dishwasher.
What a wonderful bonus for any family. This is a spacious and recently re-fitted shower room with an electric shower over a double sized tray and white basin and WC.
The front first floor double bedroom is carpeted and painted in the same neutral shades that you will see throughout this property. Spacious and light, the room enjoys a lovely bay window to the front and in-built storage and hanging space.
Another spacious double with in-built storage and hanging. Finished in the same neutral paints and carpeting, this bedroom looks out over the rear garden and has the additional benefit of not being overlooked by any neighbour.
With white heritage basin, WC and a spacious mains pressure walk-in shower. Splashback tiling over the basin complements the beautifully tiled shower area. A chrome towel rail heritage radiator completes this stylish, modern shower room.
White basin, WC and bath with electric shower. There's another chrome towel rail with heritage radiator.
A double bedroom with dormer window to the front and more of the built-in storage seen on the first floor. Newly decorated - a fresh airy option at the top of the house.
Another double or a roomy single. Ideal for a child's bedroom or your office and offering under-eaves storage and a velux window.
The rear garden is a mix of shrubbery and a seating area with the added bonus of a shed in excellent condition and a water butt.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy. We will also work through a referencing process as quickly as possible and we appreciate your patience.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what, if any, parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of our advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
* indicates a required field within the form.